Friday, January 05, 2007

Back for the new year



Well it took a long time but here is the picture of the kitchen, this was taken christmas eve (wow the flash make the doors look extreeeemely white boy...) Sorry for those who were looking forward but no ham was on the counter yet hehe We were still obviously in the process of cleaning. Even now there are some small things still to be done but I would say we beat the deadline :-)

For the first time this christmas though there was no traditional breakfast, after working so hard and then wrapping presents in the middle of the night I woke up at...drumrollll.... 1pm. Yes one in the afternoon, it wasnt all that bad, somehow my doing that threw off EVERYone, so there was no christmas breakfast, oh well...

Things have been great otherwise, went to the beach a few times, saw some friends, eating of course, and YES! working out! OH! I just saw shurwayne winchester with live band on a truck in the Croisee, is a good thing I get out of town early cuz it looks to be a big CT105 friday afternoon lime (the truck was heading down the main road to town) The only thing i havent done this holidays is go a fete...yuh believe it?!?! And yuh know why? it too DAMN EXPENSIVE. As a student i certainly can't fete after I pay my own flight here.

Well I now have only six more days in paradise, I have to go make a list of things i need to take back: red mango, chinee prunes.....

Till nex time..

6 comments:

lime said...

the kitchen looking real nice all finished.

yuh could carry back some tings fuh me ....heheheh

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I likey. Very nice work....fast too. What happen...allyuh do use Squeezy?

ttfootball said...

mani of all the things to notice LOL LOL LOL

Lime yuh want things after yuh does boast about the west indian grocery by you?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Take back some Crix the vital supplies.

Anonymous said...

lol, well it's hard not to notice. I hope you reach back in foreign safe!

ttfootball said...

gyullll, I see crix sellin in stopnshop in connecticut! anyways i does buy that when i stop by my grandmom in the bronx :-)