Monday, April 03, 2006

ok so this is my first ever post on one of these things, I really only created an account so I could post a comment on someone else's blog! lol I almost couldn't remember my sign-in. I tend to creat these accounts but never follow up on them, i wish there were 26 hours in the day at least. I just read a most intriguing post on House of Lime (i haven't explored yet how to make that a link) inspired by another blog called Jericho I think it was, talking about the whole experience of blogging and what u get out of it, what u hope to achieve through it...really fascinating. So I thought probably the reason why i haven't ever posted here (or the other places I have empty accounts) is that I haven't thought through all that yet...there's things floating around in my head...I think mostly I want to write about my country, or moreso my experiences being in a foreign country...I guess the flip side of House of Lime: Trini Tuesday, in a way ( hope i figured out the link right)
wow. first blog. So I'll be thinking about it and hopefully I'll be back.

2 comments:

lime said...

aha! yes, that would explain why i couldn't come visit you. yes, i was aware CE had changed and now all kids get secondary school. i did not realize my posts had such a 'country' (or maybe (bush?) flare to them, hehehe. i wondered after my last post if i should have clarified that is not who the whole country lives. i'm always afraid of giving a wrong impression. i'd love to read what you have to say about t'dad.

lime said...

i keep checking and hoping you'll add a post. i'd really love to hear your side of trini life or what it is like to be a trini coming to the states. don't worry if the posts are not polished. just start writing. i'm curious to know how you found me inthe first place too.