Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back to class

So what class am I taking where the professor says "at some point everyone in the world is a minority"? Philosophy class! Sociology? come again?

An MBA class at U Bridgeport. I think I counted, excluding myself, Mongolia, China, India, Puerto Rico, Pakistan, Jordan, Nepal, Greece, Bosnia, Taiwan, and CT USA! Yeah we went from international to as local as you could get. And one of the 3? Americans family is Columbian. Its awesome though! But unfortunately this doesn't happen as much with undergrads and it is usually mostly the athletes that are the foreigners so that not as many American students as one would wish benefit from having us around.

But back to class...I sat there thinking, looking... are there any Americans in this class? Well I met one I knew at the beginning, so I'm htinking besides her..hmmm...yep it was 3. Then I started thinking if this happens to my boyfriend at U of south florida. Certainly wouldn't happen on this scale at U of the West Indies...well now...maybe I should take that back, how many other islands are there..? But its not the same though. So now I'm in a team with at Mongolian and an Indian. Will be fun to follow the accents.

Ok this post is rambling, I'm gonna stop

3 comments:

lime said...

ooooh, sign me up! what an opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Johan is in the US???????? That's cool!

S said...

Hi TT! Thanks for stopping by! Get some 501's they are cool!