Sunday, November 19, 2006

I miss Trinidad....#2


Las Cuevas

I am reading so many other blogs with people talking about working out so they could look hot in they Carnival costumes. I could just imagine the gyms and 'round de savannah, PACK! Me, I more the beach-conscious type, I SOOOO miss the beach, and it doesn't help when your college is on NASTY Long Island Sound, the "beach" is 1 minute walk from here but the water remind me of by the Lighthouse in P.O.S. Eeek! Can't wait to hit the north coast...


3 comments:

lime said...

great pictures, gyul! NY/NJ water is some of the nastiest i've ever gone swimming in

ttfootball said...

Kevian, this is my 6th year of study and by hook or by crook I've made it every xmas :-) In the beginning i went home a couple summers too, WASTE OF TIME. I could well stay here and coach, make some $$. But xmas is too much pressha away from Trini, I done busy planning lime hehe
Thanks for coming by.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry about working out, its ok for some lol.

Las Cuevas childhood days. Nice pics