Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Why Wednesday

In the fashion of my favourite morning radio show from back home, where callers are invited to express opinions in the form of a "Why..." question. e.g. "why do politicians make such STUPID remarks?" accompanied by a short summary of what provoked the thought. (SENATOR KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) But seeing as I am not much into politics, and only gave that one as an example... ;-)

I decided to start off this week with a somewhat frivolous "why", but one which caught my attention the last couple days even though its been right in front of me for quite a while:

Why do some ziploc bags have a "date and contents" label on them? I would think if you cant remember when you put something in there or you can't recognise what it is, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T USE IT!!!!

till nex time...




maybe this will ensure that I post at least once a week haha

2 comments:

lime said...

lol, i like the idea of this feature. i can even give you an answer. it's on the freezer bags so you can know if it's been in there too long. and sometimes freezing stuff makes it look different than what it is. i do however agree with your contention if it is something that has gone in the fridge.....science experiments should be throw away!!!

Anonymous said...

The only reason they do that is so they can charge more for the ones with the label - it's the better version :)