Saturday, February 24, 2007

Georgian Jubilation V

Finally they have some pics online...I find some fetes the week before Carnival taking long to come out. This is from the now fifth annual fete at my alma mater, St George's College:


On the left.....

then on the right...

Two of the best teachers in Trinidad :-)


Here's some friends...


Shurwayne performing...

more of the crowd...

And it look like this tassa group was leading people home.



I hear the bar run out of a couple items but otherwise it was a cool fete for the price. (maybe it would help if more alumni e.g. myself would donate $ if not attending heheh, I eh shame jes poor)


*pics from www.trinijunglejuice.com

4 comments:

lime said...

looks like a good time gyul!

tkkerouac said...

great pics, love the thumbnail.

RennyBA said...

Looks like it was a blast - thanks for sharing all this wonderful pics. Coming from Norway you know carnivals sounds so exciting:-)

Anonymous said...

you're a Georgian??
I read your blog and never knew (I don't know if I ever commented though, and anyway I am anonymous :-D )