Tuesday, May 08, 2007

All blogged out....

After Lime challenged me to post for 5 days straight (which ended a week ago) I haven't been able to get any focus on here, I haven't even been reading that much. I'm in the mad rush now to get prepared for Graduation on Saturday, just got my new hood today after I thought I had had the right one all along, that could have been most embarassing. Damn I need to get on top of things! Hopefully I can get in a post I planned for this week...but not tonight.

6 comments:

lime said...

well, you have good reason, tt!

Maria Eduarda said...

hey, when do you walk?

ttfootball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ttfootball said...

This Saturday woohoo!
did u skip that line in the post?

Maria Eduarda said...

yeah...i'm a fast reader, which sometimes mean not paying much attention to what I read...

Maria Eduarda said...

CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS! :) I'm proud of you!!!