Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hail!!

No not hail anything or anybody, the thing that falls from the sky hail. Supposedly there was a hail storm not too far from here yesterday. Did I see it? nope. Was hail forecast for here? Yes. There was spectacular lightening. There was wind. There was some rain. No hail. Again disappointment. I live too close to the sea, but thats only now. What about the other years before now? Can you believe I've never seen hail? And it's even funnier to think that people only a few miles away say "oh yeah it looked like it snowed yesterday!" I'm like "damn!!" Even small hail I think would fascinate me, not tiny like freezing rain, although I think technically freezing rain is a type of hail. And even THAT fascinats me anyways! lol Watch how it'll be my bad luck to experience a really bad hail storm the first time I actually do see it (shaking head). What a waste of time that year I lived in South Dakota....

3 comments:

lime said...

are you in south dakota now?

we had a realy violent hail storm about 2 weeks ago. just a couple miles for mhere it was golf ball sized chunks, but at our house nothing. hail storms are funny like that.

ttfootball said...

amended the SD line ;-)

Maria Eduarda said...

I've never seen hail either, so you're not alone. :)