Friday, June 15, 2007

i'm baaaacckk!

No I have not abandoned my blog, as someone so pointedly asked me. The problem has become my time/coaching schedule: it is weird being able to now sleep in (the mornings the dumpster doesnt wake me) and then coaching/playing in the afternoons and nights. That is just a recipe for laziness, when other people being productive, I home playin de ass, and when is time to relax in the evening I now heading out. Well you know who will never have a shift job.

What makes it worse is that since Memorial day weekend I have had to get up early on the weekends to go coach, this will include this weekend. This getting up early unfortunately spread to other days of the week. Thus I get up early, lie around trying to go back to sleep, and eventually get up horribly late. I tried telling myself its good practice for getting up early at camp, but really, I DON'T need to practice from all now :-S

On a good note, my u-11 girls team won their league! Moving up a division in the Fall! Guess who is a hero of a coach?? Yes yes they are all going to kiss my feet at the end-of-season party LOL It's been a great time with this team, I feel quite proud of them :-D A few are even coming to residential camp so that'll be fun, I've been threatening making them do chores for me anytime someone makes a smartass comment LOL They're great kids tho, such a good-natured and enthusiastic group. And the parents have been nothing but keen and appreciative.

Ok I'm going to try to be active now seeing as I managed to be up at a reasonable time today. Hopefully I will get some more inspiration soon, probably after my trip to Vermont next week :-)

Till nex time

2 comments:

lime said...

congrats to your girls....ah the life of limbo of post grade and pre work ;) glad you're enjoying. have a good trip to vermont:)

RennyBA said...

Congrats to the hero coach and your u-11 girls team! I know you could do it!
Wishing you a great trip to Vermont!

Btw: If you have the time, I gladly invite you to A feast of Caribbean cuisine