Monday, December 11, 2006

As requested: Christmas in NYC

What better way to start it off than with Santa in Macy's windows:



Just turn around, look up, and there's a Christmassy-looking Empire State...



Of course we have the ever-popular giant Christmas ornaments...



With Radio City Music Hall across the street



Snowflakes coming down in the background



And now the one you've been waiting for...


The Rockefella Tree

Its 80something feet tall and from Connecticut. Represent!


Just so you know, these pics took quite a bit of walking through thousands of people in 0*C. They are also unedited since I am still working on my class projects. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Oh, how I miss NY :,(

lime said...

the pics are great nonetheless. terrific shots. fun times even if freezing.

ttfootball said...

yes i'm the best friend in the world, I know

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know you'd had to suffer your ways through NYC, so I really appreciate your work to bring joy to Norway! That IS what a bestfriend does! :X

Anonymous said...

Hey, you were in my work area. I work adjacent to Radio City Music Hall. :-D How about that.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics