Tuesday, December 05, 2006

a lil update...

Hi, just a few lines to say I'm still alive and haven't abandoned my blog. While I read every morning with my coffee (SOOO enjoying reading all the Trini blogs) I can't find time to write. With end of semester on top of me and final papers to write, plus shopping before I go home (I startin to look like flickin santa claus, it was suppose to be 2 lil gift for my nieces but yuh know how trinis stop when they know somebody travellin, jes so I come a mule) so blogging have to take a side for now. I have a request to post a picture of the Rockefella Xmas Tree so I suppose I will make a trip to NY for that plus some other errands in the city (and maybe a lil club while I'm at it hehe).

Till nex time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troy and I went to NY to get a picture with the tree in the background - we're so lucky that the person we asked to take pictures cut the star from the shot, and it was all blurred!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
wanna come to Rio for New Year's eve? Black Eyed Peas and Sergio Mendes for free on Dec. 31st at the beach..wanna come????????? :D

lime said...

oh gosh gyul i know how a trini does come up with a shopping list when yuh plan to fly down

ttfootball said...

Costa I would LOVE to come! Send me some good Lottery numbers and I'm there!