Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Trini Christmas



A la Lime's post Christmas renovation is in full swing at my house, we are having our kitchen re-done (finally) But its SUCH a hassle, right now the function of a kitchen is located in several areas. Fortunately alot more has happened since I took this pic so we're well on the way, I can't wait to pull the ham from the oven and put it on the new counter.
Also had a chance to go shopping, its CRAZY in port of spain but I love it, especially walking down the middle of the road on charlotte street heheh. Didnt so much enjoy paying $4 for a apple J, I could get 45mins at the cybercafe for that! Some of the prices... :-/ Every year I tell myself you can't go around converting $US but then my dad says "a dollar is a dollar" and its true! When you hear some ridiculous number, you eh studyin to divide it by 6, you only saying LAWD LOOK AT MONEY!!
Anyways, I got sorrell on charlotte st. and a great jar for setting some wine I am going to take back for my other foreign friends (non-americans) for our planned "mini christmas in january" when we get back from break.
And guess what?!?!?! I flew american but my boyfriend flew bwee and stole me a blanket!! woohoo!! I welcomed him to the blanket stealing club. I always wanted a bwee blanket for the collection :-) And to besides when I offload the gifts here, I will need some padding for the bottles that i'm taking back hehehe

Till nex time... (this slow internet drivin me up de wall)

5 comments:

lime said...

oh gosh gyul, dat kitchen lookin real mash up!

Anonymous said...

my mom was telling me how expensive food got. so you going back on your AA flight with your BWIA blanket lol.
I thought BWIA is some ~Caribbean airlines now?

ttfootball said...

Allyuh de man real workin! Hopefully by de time i reach back home later is a grand transformation! I will take a next pic and post it hehe

icahwait, is caribbean airlines from January 1st, but of course I hear is a setta problems, so I wonderin wha plane it is my boyfriend goin back on LOL

RennyBA said...

You sure could use some help from Lime LoL!

Hope your having a lovely Holiday Season - come on over if you are hungry:-)

Anonymous said...

Well ttfootball, show we how the kitchen turn out nah...I want to know if yuh was able to pull the ham out of the kitchen and put it on the new counter.