Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Kickoff!


Yes yes I'm really getting in the Christmas mood now! Parang on in the car, lights up in my place, and my flight to Trinidad inching ever closer!! Over thanksgiving weekend I went up to Burlington, VT. I was a college freshman there, Its just a lovely place year-round. So they had their tree lighting ceremony and this is it! The tree is at the top of a cobblestone pedestrian mall called Church Street (note the steeple in the background), cozy shops and restaurants and now the tree to cap it off! Christmas is finally getting in full swing here with people decorating, there's wreaths and bows all over. All we need now is to have some ponche de creme over the weekend to relly get in gear!

Till nex time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Burlingtonnnn, especially our first year that..nothing beats 2001/2002. It was an awesome time...

lime said...

bring out de ham!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Burlington too!!!!! It was a great year with lots of great people in Whiting Hall... :,)

RennyBA said...

How nice to see you getting into the Christmas mood too! Come on over and get some Advent spirit from Norway:-)