Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Why Wednesday - WHY?!?!?!?!

this post is SOOOO late...cuz I MAD busy and blogger was down for a while during the day:

WHY I HAVE TO LEAVE EVERYTHING FOR LAST MINUTE?!?!?! WHY?!?! I in a mess now to finish 3 projects in a week cuz I ALWAYS leave everything for last minute! But this time I think I reach a new level. PRESSHA!!

I have my own theory on an answer for this week's "why" but it would be funny to get some suggestions heheh

Anyways, thanks for stopping by to all the folks who have been checking out this blog. Sorry I don't post more often, I hope to get more organised after I get through the next 7 days.


till nex time...

5 comments:

lime said...

why? because if you are like me you wait for inspiration to kick in and then you thrive under the pressure.

ttfootball said...

i'm beginning to think that all these years in school has dulled that kick...

Anonymous said...

why do it today if you can do it tomorrow? ;)

ttfootball said...

Costa, like I always say "you like trouble!"

Anonymous said...

Hans said "last minute work isn't the solution, but a savior".. He's right..?!